Solway international fellowship for the participants of the music camp for youngsters will be awarded to 6 finalists (2 for each country) of the elimination round based on the collective decision of the jury.
Elimination rounds will take place in Ukraine, Macedonia and Guatemala, in the cities of Solway Group enterprises’ residence.
Children of Solway Group’s enterprises employees, students of creative schools and artistic unions participants, that are sponsored by Solway group and aged between 14 and 17 are eligible to apply for a fellowship.
Fellowship covers the following expenses:
- Application fee for getting a Schengen visa (for the children requiring a visa to enter Austria)
- Air travel accompanied by the airline’s employee (see unaccompanied minor travel rules here http://www.airsafe.com/kidsafe/kidrules.htm or in the TOS of the airlines)
- Transfer from/to Salzburg airport to the camp site
- Camp accommodation fee
- Medical insurance of the traveler
- 3-meal service in pre-agreed sites
- Local mobile connection to contact the regional coordinator of the fellowship program
- 24/7 assistance of the student’s group by a regional coordinator
Fellowship does NOT cover the following expenses:
- Transfer to the airport in the resident country
- Getting a legal travel document (passport)
- International mobile calls, texts or data transfer expences